MARTY OUT!!!!!

#3 HamCam

HamCam

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3030 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:06 PM

I thought that was the latest instalment of the Crippen v the Trust court case :1eye: .

#4 LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14196 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

I thought that was the latest instalment of the Crippen v the Trust court case :1eye: .

Yep, the Trust are now the defenders.  ;)

"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"

#5 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:58 PM

Is that case actually stillon going , or is it simply a good thought for the excuse oh a boner for a few on here.😂
eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

#6 Davie McArthur

Davie McArthur

Middle aged.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9934 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:59 AM

Is that case actually stillon going , or is it simply a good thought for the excuse oh a boner for a few on here.😂

Currently residing in the 'absolutely no one cares' file.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

#7 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:47 AM

So much so it's being discussed again, bit like my ramblings .😂

#8 Davie McArthur

Davie McArthur

Middle aged.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9934 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

Yaay!!!! I'm the star of Ernie and Gordy's 'blog'. A few points:

1) I was going to properly launch The Dark Mile in the autumn so if you could do me again then I'd be grateful. It would also be handy if more than 5 or 6 people tuned in to said 'blog' but any publicity is good publicity.

2) I sell guitars and musical products to retailers and not end users so TiD will not have bought anything from me, although he may own our companies products.

3) I hardly 'scrape' a living.

4) Being called a 'fantasist' by these two is a bit like being described as a 'heavy drinker' by Oliver Reed. 

MARTY OUT!!!!!

#9 LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14196 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:24 PM

Yaay!!!! I'm the star of Ernie and Gordy's 'blog'. A few points:

1) I was going to properly launch The Dark Mile in the autumn so if you could do me again then I'd be grateful. It would also be handy if more than 5 or 6 people tuned in to said 'blog' but any publicity is good publicity.

2) I sell guitars and musical products to retailers and not end users so TiD will not have bought anything from me, although he may own our companies products.

3) I hardly 'scrape' a living.

4) Being called a 'fantasist' by these two is a bit like being described as a 'heavy drinker' by Oliver Reed. 

1) 'absolutely no one cares'

2) 'absolutely no one cares'

3) 'absolutely no one cares'

4) 'absolutely no one cares'

5)  :1eye: 

#10 Davie McArthur

Davie McArthur

Middle aged.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9934 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:39 PM

1) 'absolutely no one cares'

2) 'absolutely no one cares'

3) 'absolutely no one cares'

4) 'absolutely no one cares'

5)  :1eye: 

Seems Ernie cared enough to have a four year old child update his 'blog' :blink: 

MARTY OUT!!!!!

#11 LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14196 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:53 PM

Seems Ernie cared enough to have a four year old child update his 'blog' :blink:

The Monkey is nearly ten, old bean.  :)

#12 TaunTon

TaunTon

Luckless pedestrian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7639 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:28 PM

Tragic stuff from a demented alky and his love crazed gimp. Give it up LT and try to rejoin the human race.

#13 Davie McArthur

Davie McArthur

Middle aged.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9934 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:41 PM

Tragic stuff from a demented alky and his love crazed gimp. Give it up LT and try to rejoin the human race.

I liked how they managed to shoehorn TiD, a man I have never met in my life, into this. 

MARTY OUT!!!!!

#14 TaunTon

TaunTon

Luckless pedestrian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7639 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:44 PM

I liked how they managed to shoehorn TiD, a man I have never met in my life, into this. 

Ernie and Co never forget a target. It's part of his mental condition.

#15 LargsTON

LargsTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16394 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:46 PM

Probably the fairest and most accurate description I've read on here in a while.
"AT LEAST I'VE BEEN TO GRIMSBY"

#16 HamCam

HamCam

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3030 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

But you clearly fancy him dead rotten according to Crippen.

#17 Davie McArthur

Davie McArthur

Middle aged.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9934 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:12 PM

But you clearly fancy him dead rotten according to Crippen.

I'm genuinely perplexed about the fantasist comment. If I was gong to invent a life it certainly wouldn't be this ****ing one. 

MARTY OUT!!!!!

#18 TonInDublin

TonInDublin

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6880 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:19 PM

As  Davie says, I have never met the man - although I'm sure it would be an enjoyable experience for me when or if I do.

I think that whatever we get to talk to, the last thing will be peddling guitars - more likely who we thought played them most exquisitely.

The sad thing about Ernie's wee blog is it's time is about to run out - when the case is settled in the next 8 weeks, it will be the end of a
an 8 year journey for a man who never even attended the night, and wasn't a Trust member. There will be no need for anyone to go near
his reprehensible blog, and he has narrowed down the sites he can play on, having made a complete diddy of himself on most of them.

So when all is done he has a void to fill - and no one to listen or watch him fill it - well except maybe one.

Edited to add I see that he has now changed his portrayal of myself and Davie - what a hoot.

Edited by TonInDublin, 02 March 2017 - 05:25 PM.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

#19 HamCam

HamCam

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3030 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:23 PM

As  Davie says, I have never met the man - although I'm sure it would be an enjoyable experience for me when or if I do.

I think that whatever we get to talk to, the last thing will be peddling guitars - more likely who we thought played them most exquisitely.

The sad thing about Ernie's wee blog is it's time is about to run out - when the case is settled in the next 8 weeks, it will be the end of a
an 8 year journey for a man who never even attended the night, and wasn't a Trust member. There will be no need for anyone to go near
his reprehensible blog, and he has narrowed down the sites he can play on, having made a complete diddy of himself on most of them.

So when all is done he has a void to fill - and no one to listen or watch him fill it - well except maybe one.

You could become his penpal - I think he likes you.

#20 LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14196 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:29 PM

Edited to add I see that he has now changed his portrayal of myself and Davie - what a hoot.

What makes you think the case will be settled in 8 weeks time? 

#21 Davie McArthur

Davie McArthur

Middle aged.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9934 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:32 PM

As Davie says, I have never met the man - although I'm sure it would be an enjoyable experience for me when or if I do.

his reprehensible blog, and he has narrowed down the sites he can play on, having made a complete diddy of himself on most of them.

Makes even less sense now.
Surprised Ernie even knows what I look like as the one time I met him he didn't make eye contact with me.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

#22 TonInDublin

TonInDublin

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6880 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:32 PM

You know what you wrong 'un, I am not even going to reply to you, cos you are getting the airplay you desire on this subject on here - exactly like ATWEW has instructed you. Indeed, if the admins were to delete the thread it would deprive him and you of the very oxygen you crave on here - and that would be most satisfying.

Maybe somebody will report it - where's he boards own Lee Wallace when we need him

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

#23 LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14196 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:37 PM

You know what you wrong 'un, I am not even going to reply to you, cos you are getting the airplay you desire on this subject on here - exactly like ATWEW has instructed you. Indeed, if the admins were to delete the thread it would deprive him and you of the very oxygen you crave on here - and that would be most satisfying.

Maybe somebody will report it - where's he boards own Lee Wallace when we need him

Thanks for replying John.  :thumbup2:

I'm sure when you look back on this thread you'll notice that I, once again, didn't bring this subject up.

It's quite simple why you didn't answer my question. You haven't a clue what you're talking about, so run along.

Why do you think we call you Snake?  :1eye:

#24 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:44 PM

The Lee Wallace oh the forum, that's easy it's super grass TRAMP AKA NACHO NOVO KING, Runs tae Mamie at every opportunity.

#25 LargsTON

LargsTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16394 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:48 PM

The Lee Wallace oh the forum, that's easy it's super grass TRAMP AKA NACHO NOVO KING, Runs tae Mamie at every opportunity.

Do one, bigot.
"AT LEAST I'VE BEEN TO GRIMSBY"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users