cornbeef

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4627 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:40 PM

Eric the Fantasist

Bad!

And you clearly care about this. You actually spent the time issuing a few thousand of these yourself (not to mention your fake accounts) Good work kid !

Sad !

Show Racism the Red Card

#3827 vikingTON

vikingTON

Award-winning fact-based analysis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17313 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:56 PM

And you clearly care about this. You actually spent the time issuing a few thousand of these yourself (not to mention your fake accounts) Good work kid !

Sad !

I'm not responsible for nearly one-third of The Clique's global output: swing and a miss. 

But speaking of red dots - and seeing as you're not at all ruffled by them - have another one for your own burgeoning collection DH. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

#3828 Ed de Ball

Ed de Ball

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1193 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:18 PM

I'm not responsible for nearly one-third of The Clique's global output: swing and a miss.

But speaking of red dots - and seeing as you're not at all ruffled by them - have another one for your own burgeoning collection DH.

That’s what you get when you mess with Dr Stephen Strange, PhuD, and his Wand of Watoomb.

Edited by Ed de Ball, Yesterday, 04:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users