Photo

The Morton Fc Song Sheet

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:26 PM

good to hear a vocal home support and the singing of some new numbers .On the down side I think the songs directed to the Skunks ball pickerouter was way OTT in todays society. How can we encourage young families to come along to whats supposed to be a "family" club when fans are singing " Jamie Langfields wife's  a wh*re and sheep shagging  ****s. Then there was the individual chants to the girl in pink been a slapper. Just an observation, perhaps the club should get a message out this is not acceptable in todays game.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

#2 port-ton

port-ton

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8550 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:31 PM

good to hear a vocal home support and the singing of some new numbers .On the down side I think the songs directed to the Skunks ball pickerouter was way OTT in todays society. How can we encourage young families to come along to whats supposed to be a "family" club when fans are singing " Jamie Langfields wife's  a wh*re and sheep shagging  ****s. Then there was the individual chants to the girl in pink been a slapper. Just an observation, perhaps the club should get a message out this is not acceptable in todays game.

Supports Rangers. Complains about the chanting at Morton games without a hint of irony.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

#3 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:34 PM

and your proof* of this fanneeeeface

Edited by Bawheid, 02 November 2016 - 04:35 PM.

#4 GiGi

GiGi

Animal Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16517 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:36 PM

If you're offended by bad words then a football ground, on derby day no less, is not the place to be.

Next.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

#5 Chesh

Chesh

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1331 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:42 PM

You have more chance of stepping out into a Thunderstorm and dodging rain.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

#6 TaunTon

TaunTon

Luckless pedestrian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7639 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:50 PM

Bawheid with another LOOK AT ME post.

The facebook sweetywife collective will no doubt be outraged later tonight when you report in.

#7 TheGoon

TheGoon

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3820 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:50 PM

Can someone just ban him?

#8 TonInDublin

TonInDublin

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6880 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:34 PM

And this from the guy who leads the way in kiddie fiddling one liners, Big Jock Knew one liners, and spends at least half his time in amongst a mob that triumph in being up to their knees in **** blood, and throw bottles at Morton supporters when things aren't going their way. Seriously wish you would contribute as much to this board as you did to your other club. When they died and you did nothing.
Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

#9 TONofmemories

TONofmemories

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4369 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:40 PM

Obvious troll obvious.

Just ignore the dribbling mess

TIME FOR CHANGE!

#10 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:15 PM

Then its simple you fandangos, don't reply on my posts, so much for "on ignore" " too long" and talks constant plsh. Why don't you lot have a wee committee meeting at the next game I'm sure the village idiotic troll will come up with a way of hitting back. Until then away back and play with your lego collections.

Edited by Bawheid, 02 November 2016 - 07:15 PM.

#11 LargsTON

LargsTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16394 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:25 PM

Then its simple you fandangos, don't reply on my posts, so much for "on ignore" " too long" and talks constant plsh. Why don't you lot have a wee committee meeting at the next game I'm sure the village idiotic troll will come up with a way of hitting back. Until then away back and play with your lego collections.

Piss off, Bigot.
"AT LEAST I'VE BEEN TO GRIMSBY"

#12 Mr.Blue

Mr.Blue

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5743 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:40 PM

Lol. Imagine the big bad men in the cowshed saying bad words and upsetting the resident sevconian. Wouldn't hear anything like that at ibrox.
There's a storm on the horizon
And for that I can't see the sun
For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement
For the ice cream van to come

#13 BouncyMan1

BouncyMan1

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:47 PM

"in todays game" lol hilarious.  If you wish to take the moral highground, then the amount of crude or bad language is much worse than what it was generations ago and is done by most people as well nowadays.  We used to sing it about other St.Mirren players too in recent past; maybe its just Langfields at present.

I much prefer "in your Paisley slums" song. I have another added verse :

In your Paisley slums

Your mums on the game and your dads in the nick

You cant get a job cos your too f??king thick

In your Paisley slums

#14 TRVMP

TRVMP

Rocket Man! Sad!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21025 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:48 PM

Your mums on the game and your dads in the nick

You cant get a job cos your too f??king thick

In your Paisley slums

Liking it.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

#15 BouncyMan1

BouncyMan1

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:52 PM

Lol. Imagine the big bad men in the cowshed saying bad words and upsetting the resident sevconian. Wouldn't hear anything like that at ibrox.

it should be renamed "The British Taxpayer Stadium".  A minutes applause before every game for any taxpeyers in the stadium.

#16 Deano1874

Deano1874

BRING HIM HOME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3478 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:52 PM

That verse has been doing the rounds for years. 

26/4/18

A Decade of Wakeism.

#17 BouncyMan1

BouncyMan1

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:58 PM

can we not get a new song about Mhairi Black.  Apart from a bit podgy and fooking ugly, her dress sense is awful and she can barely speak English.  

#18 BouncyMan1

BouncyMan1

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:00 PM

That verse has been doing the rounds for years. 

i know Deano.  A Man Utd work colleague told me many years ago about Liverpool.  

#19 TheGoon

TheGoon

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3820 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:02 PM

can we not get a new song about Mhairi Black.  Apart from a bit podgy and fooking ugly, her dress sense is awful and she can barely speak English.

No, **** off.

#20 TRVMP

TRVMP

Rocket Man! Sad!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21025 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:12 PM

Mhairi Black is 1) a national treasure and 2) not a St. Mirren fan (follows Thistle.) It's a no from me.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

#21 BouncyMan1

BouncyMan1

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:20 PM

fair do's nacho.

Think it was bawheid comment about some female in pink getting some stick at the match last night that got me thinking about other things to sing at the skunks

#22 El gofer

El gofer

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3225 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:30 PM

Other songs just to sing at women then?
Ffs

#23 BluebirdTon

BluebirdTon

SNP w**k w**k w**k

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3513 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:18 PM

Excellent shout!

She's got teeth like a St Mirren scarf: also a complete waste of internal organs.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

#24 Mr.Blue

Mr.Blue

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5743 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:25 PM

Mhairi Black is 1) a national treasure and 2) not a St. Mirren fan (follows Thistle.) It's a no from me.

She's a thistle fan? That swings it for me.
There's a storm on the horizon
And for that I can't see the sun
For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement
For the ice cream van to come