port-ton

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8539 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:43 PM

Thoughts?
http://gmfc.net/2016...ect-away-strip/

Another great piece of thinking by the club, and in time for summer holidays too.
Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

#2 dunning1874

dunning1874

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7862 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:45 PM

TARTAN HOOPS

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

#3 dunning1874

dunning1874

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7862 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:46 PM

Actually wait, you tasteless ****s voted for this pinstripe abomination. Dreadful idea.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

#4 TheGoon

TheGoon

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3376 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:49 PM

ANNOUNCE TARTAN HOOPS

#5 LargsTON

LargsTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16064 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:50 PM

Parma!
"AT LEAST I'VE BEEN TO GRIMSBY"

#6 steveoath

steveoath

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:02 PM

Parma! But would it be allowed? Too similar to home kit surely.
MORTON - NEWCASTLE

#7 Alibi

Alibi

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11929 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:07 PM

Parma! But would it be allowed? Too similar to home kit surely.

Probably -  if the idea is to have a strip that avoids a clash with another blue strip, something in yellow would work.  How about yellow and white hoops?  Patented...

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

#8 Hej

Hej

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:10 PM

Beginning to function like a 21st century club. Jonathan Mitchell is like the monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey

#9 Hej

Hej

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:12 PM

Probably -  if the idea is to have a strip that avoids a clash with another blue strip, something in yellow would work.  How about yellow and white hoops?  Patented...

Yellow and white hoops with blue trim round them would be class

#10 dunning1874

dunning1874

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7862 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:36 PM

In all seriousness, it's great to see the club doing something like this and it's great that it's happened so early on. Some variation on Tartan hoops and a Parma style will surely feature, looking forward to see what else people coming up with. They should also release the worst design as a third kit for a laugh to see if it can top that grey and purple effort from 2003.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

#11 Scott

Scott

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2723 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 05:05 PM

In all seriousness, it's great to see the club doing something like this and it's great that it's happened so early on. Some variation on Tartan hoops and a Parma style will surely feature, looking forward to see what else people coming up with. They should also release the worst design as a third kit for a laugh to see if it can top that grey and purple effort from 2003.

Yeah I agree. Good to see them getting the schools involved and hopefully make some kids aware there is more than 2 teams in Scotland.

#12 GiGi

GiGi

Animal Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16404 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 05:19 PM

Parma or riot.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

#13 Ray Von

Ray Von

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 05:55 PM

Got to be pink.

#14 TRVMP

TRVMP

Pie Rolls for Pyros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20333 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 05:59 PM

Got to be pink.

Agreed.

Can only echo the positive sentiments from others, this is great.

Noticed the sponsor is a funeral director in Oakley, which is quite random. Suppose it's handy to know about burial services in Fife in case I'm ever responsible for the corpse of someone I hate.

Edited by nach0king, 25 August 2016 - 06:01 PM.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

#15 irnbru

irnbru

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:18 PM

New official Facebook page is live too.

#16 port-ton

port-ton

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8539 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:33 PM

It's clear that for maybe the first time in history that this message board and the club can come together for good.

It's obvious the club reads this place now and uses consensus ideas from fans on here and looks to put them in place, as noted in the glaring statement " ready in time for summer holidays ", a constant criticism of the club for as long as I can remember on here.

Not only is that a good sign for the club but it also gives this place an added responsibility to give honest and tangible feedback that can be used to improve the club, and hopefully it can mostly be criticised constructively now we actually know things might change rather than have to bang our heads against a brick wall knowing no matter what we do or say nothing will change for the better.
Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

#17 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:11 PM

Turn it up port ton, the club read this, aye right yea are.
eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

#18 capitanus

capitanus

POINTING AND LAUGHING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6179 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:12 PM

It's clear that for maybe the first time in history that this message board and the club can come together for good.
It's obvious the club reads this place now and uses consensus ideas from fans on here and looks to put them in place, as noted in the glaring statement " ready in time for summer holidays ", a constant criticism of the club for as long as I can remember on here.
Not only is that a good sign for the club but it also gives this place an added responsibility to give honest and tangible feedback that can be used to improve the club, and hopefully it can mostly be criticised constructively now we actually know things might change rather than have to bang our heads against a brick wall knowing no matter what we do or say nothing will change for the better.

You don't have talk some amount of s***e.

Next.
Posted Image

#19 LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13889 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:13 PM

Hope so.

RAES OUT

"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"

#20 capitanus

capitanus

POINTING AND LAUGHING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6179 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:16 PM

Agreed.
Can only echo the positive sentiments from others, this is great.
Noticed the sponsor is a funeral director in Oakley, which is quite random. Suppose it's handy to know about burial services in Fife in case I'm ever responsible for the corpse of someone I hate.

Why not do what Cappiecat does, and use carpet roll-ends and lay-bys. It is much cheaper than hiring a funeral director.

Out of interest, do you have someone in Fife whom you hate?
Posted Image

#21 port-ton

port-ton

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8539 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:20 PM

Turn it up port ton, the club read this, aye right yea are.

Our head of communications and one of our directors were regular posters on here for years, of course they read it.

#22 M4RKO

M4RKO

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2095 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:55 PM

Navy blue and gold hoops, navy shorts and socks.

#23 M4RKO

M4RKO

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2095 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:59 PM

This board represents the thoughts and delusions of about half a dozen 30 somethings still operating out of their bedrooms. The club would be better off standing outside The Norseman bogs with a clipboard, seriously.

#24 GiGi

GiGi

Animal Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16404 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:33 PM

I'm 20 something and it's my spare bedroom. Give us some credit.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

#25 TRVMP

TRVMP

Pie Rolls for Pyros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20333 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:19 PM

This board represents the thoughts and delusions of about half a dozen 30 somethings still operating out of their bedrooms. The club would be better off standing outside The Norseman bogs with a clipboard, seriously.

After seeing how well Ed's "I have a fulfilling personal and professional life, also I'm rich" gamut went, you're giving it a go as well. Brave move. Let's see how this goes.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users