296 replies to this topic

#276 Alibi

Alibi

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11929 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:24 PM

Just tried to log in to the gmfctickets website to see if the problem with passwords and reminders has been sorted.  It has.  You can't get on the website at all now.  Who was the ****tard who organised this shambles?

Can you buy a fan card at Cappielow in person?

Edited by Alibi, 18 July 2017 - 03:25 PM.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

#277 Toby

Toby

People's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6400 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:28 PM

Just tried to log in to the gmfctickets website to see if the problem with passwords and reminders has been sorted. It has. You can't get on the website at all now. Who was the ****tard who organised this shambles?

Can you buy a fan card at Cappielow in person?

Where's TOMB when you need a good scapegoat?

#278 Alibi

Alibi

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11929 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:30 PM

Where's TOMB when you need a good scapegoat?

Not a scapegoat I need; just a couple of fan cards before a week on Saturday.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

#279 Clydeview

Clydeview

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:19 PM

Honestly think the current squad wouldn't have a chance of finishing top half, so very curious to see who Duffy brings in before the league kicks off. Likely to make or break our season.

These were my thoughts after witnessing a very unimpressive performance on Saturday. Shot down in the usual low level manner by some of the morons on here..

So, the squad is looking good??

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

#280 TheGoon

TheGoon

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3385 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:23 PM

These were my thoughts after witnessing a very unimpressive performance on Saturday. Shot down in the usual low level manner by some of the morons on here..

So, the squad is looking good??

We have the same amount of points as we did 2 games into last year's League Cup. We were pretty dreadful in the Albion Rovers, Clyde and Berwick games and look where we ended up. It's far too early to be writing this team off.

Leave the Helen Lovejoy pish until September please.

#281 Clydeview

Clydeview

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:15 PM

We have the same amount of points as we did 2 games into last year's League Cup. We were pretty dreadful in the Albion Rovers, Clyde and Berwick games and look where we ended up. It's far too early to be writing this team off.

Leave the Helen Lovejoy pish until September please.

I know it's very early, but we've got obvious problems... a lack of pace being one of them.  I'm 100% sure that Duffy will try to address this, as having quick players has always been a feature of his teams.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

#282 TRVMP

TRVMP

Pie Rolls for Pyros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20339 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:18 PM

I know it's very early, but we've got obvious problems... a lack of pace being one of them.  I'm 100% sure that Duffy will try to address this, as having quick players has always been a feature of his teams.

So why are you going on about being some kind of prophet in your own time? If you think the manager sees it, and you know he brings in loan signings late in the window, why are you still acting like you've got the inside track on some brilliant critique nobody else has noticed?

Red dot.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

#283 Toby

Toby

People's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6400 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:52 PM

So why are you going on about being some kind of prophet in your own time? If you think the manager sees it, and you know he brings in loan signings late in the window, why are you still acting like you've got the inside track on some brilliant critique nobody else has noticed?

Red dot.

It's because he's an attention seeking bellend.

Green dot.

#284 LargsTON

LargsTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16065 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:57 PM

I don't have mines.

I don't have mines either.

Mine.
"AT LEAST I'VE BEEN TO GRIMSBY"

#285 vikingTON

vikingTON

Award-winning fact-based analysis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16733 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:59 PM

Shot down in the usual low level manner by some of the morons on here..

Here was me thinking that you didn't actually care about responses on here and that 80% of your material was simply trolling.

Fooling absolutely no one champ. Gutted for you.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

#286 what a stramash

what a stramash

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:00 AM

I know it's very early, but we've got obvious problems... me back on forum being one of the biggest of them.  I'm 100% sure that the clique will address this, and this will lead quickly to me having another tearstained meltdown and flouncing off the forum in a big pink powderpuff huff, and vowing never to return, as this has always been a feature of my pathetically sad existence

FTFY

No need to thank me.

Just fukc off for good and never return.

#287 Clydeview

Clydeview

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:42 AM

Hmmm... not particularly inspired 'What a stramash'.

#288 Chris Davidson

Chris Davidson

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:59 PM

No - I went in last week to do so, and was told it can't be done at the ground, or Smiths, only online!  Still can't figure out how to do so, so can someone please advise?!?

European Fairs Cup [aka Inter City Cup / UEFA Cup / Europa League], 30th September 1968: Morton (3) v Chelsea (4) !!!

#289 GiGi

GiGi

Animal Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16404 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:00 PM

No - I went in last week to do so, and was told it can't be done at the ground, or Smiths, only online! Still can't figure out how to do so, so can someone please advise?!?

The website is broke as f**k. HTH.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

#290 stuart

stuart

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2755 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:24 PM

I've just made a big mistake, clicked on the forgotten password link and it told me a random password has been generated for me 20 mins ago and sent to my email address, I fear I will never get this :-(

#291 Alibi

Alibi

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11929 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:27 PM

I've just made a big mistake, clicked on the forgotten password link and it told me a random password has been generated for me 20 mins ago and sent to my email address, I fear I will never get this :-(

Been like that for at least 2 weeks.  I've tried a dozen times and nothing comes through.  Using my password, which I know, doesn't get me in either.

#292 vikingTON

vikingTON

Award-winning fact-based analysis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16733 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:55 PM

I for one am shocked that certain Morton club officials who were recently trying to puff up their achievements on the Internet have disappeared at the same time as their much-vaunted electronic ticketing scheme has completely imploded. Never saw that one coming tbh.

Edited by vikingTON, 21 July 2017 - 08:58 PM.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

#293 Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1174 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:36 AM

The season ticket issue lies with Zebra.

Anyone who used Zebra to purchase their season ticket in the last few days of the early bird promotion won't have their ticket yet.

This is due to Zebra not letting Morton know in time for the first batch of season tickets being ordered through Interstdia.  The Club will be in contact with thoese effected by this issue once their order of cards have been recieved and ready for collection.

I went to Smiths on Friday after work hoping to collect mine. I paid in cash for the "Early Bird" offer. Needless to say it wasn't there and the excuse was that GMFC stated the cards are in "transit" between Cappielow and Smiths. 

We are run worse than a Sunday League club at times and the administration of the club is straight out of a Ricky Gervias script. Absolutely appalling.

JB

Power To The Powerless,
Strength Unto The Weak!

#294 IainMorton

IainMorton

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9071 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:13 AM

I went to Smiths on Friday after work hoping to collect mine. I paid in cash for the "Early Bird" offer. Needless to say it wasn't there and the excuse was that GMFC stated the cards are in "transit" between Cappielow and Smiths.

We are run worse than a Sunday League club at times and the administration of the club is straight out of a Ricky Gervias script. Absolutely appalling.

JB

In transit between Cappielow and Smiths? What route are they taking, via Dubai?

#295 TRVMP

TRVMP

Pie Rolls for Pyros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20339 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

There's really nothing worse than being lied to when both sides know it's a lie.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

#296 TONofmemories

TONofmemories

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3962 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:56 PM

On transit from Cappielow 😅😅😅

Jesus wept.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

#297 AyrshireTon

AyrshireTon

The Buzzer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7875 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:04 PM

In transit between Cappielow and Smiths? What route are they taking, via Dubai?

Probably Glasgow at the very least, if Morton have only paid for 2nd class post.

“McGhee needs some support, there’s no-one backing him up.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here’s Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control…”

“That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton’s supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.”

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users