3159 replies to this topic

#3151 capitanus

capitanus

POINTING AND LAUGHING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6470 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:41 PM

I have to say Partridge, you've got him rattled like Sonja in the Static Caravan. Good work.

:thumbup2:
Posted Image

#3152 Alan_Partridge_Ton

Alan_Partridge_Ton

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:42 PM

I have to say Partridge, you've got him rattled like Sonja in the Static Caravan. Good work.
:thumbup2:

I miss Sonja. That really was classic intercourse! I loved her, in a way...

#3153 LargsTON

LargsTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16358 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 PM

You don't have a case, only a box. Get back in it.

I liked that one. Bravo, Sir.
"AT LEAST I'VE BEEN TO GRIMSBY"

#3154 capitanus

capitanus

POINTING AND LAUGHING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6470 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:45 PM

I miss Sonja. That really was classic intercourse! I loved her, in a way...

I've ran out of greenies.

And on that bombshell....
Posted Image

#3155 capitanus

capitanus

POINTING AND LAUGHING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6470 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:56 PM

I liked that one. Bravo, Sir.

Cheers. I'll greenie that at some point.
Posted Image

#3156 TonInDublin

TonInDublin

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6854 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:31 PM

In amongst the tragedy of the last few days of this thread, one thing I found amusing. The whole line about why would the Trust offer so many thousands if they hadn't done anything wrong or were completely wrong. When at the start of all this an offer was made to the Trust to repay 1500 to prevent them going to the police. I love it when history is manipulated after the fact. You can't ride two horses with the one arse. For anyone doubting the above see THE alternative blog. It's car crash stuff. Just delighted it's over and everyone can see Ernie and Iain and Gordon for what they are. Wrong uns to be reviled and avoided. Maybe time to kill this thread now no one cares apparently. There were no winners just pick your choice of losers. In terms of learning about people I think everyone can see the worst in people when you look at Newall and McGregor and Dyer.

Open question still applies to Mr Dyer. Should we post a picture of your recently decrease family member and if we did would it still be acceptable as you said it was when you were asked about posting a picture of my dead mum and you said "yes".

What a despicable horrible human being you are.
Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

#3157 TonInDublin

TonInDublin

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6854 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:31 PM

In amongst the tragedy of the last few days of this thread, one thing I found amusing. The whole line about why would the Trust offer so many thousands if they hadn't done anything wrong or were in any way guilty. When at the start of all this an offer was made to the Trust to repay 1500 to prevent them going to the police. I love it when history is manipulated after the fact. You can't ride two horses with the one arse. For anyone doubting the above see THE alternative blog. It's car crash stuff. Just delighted it's over and everyone can see Ernie and Iain and Gordon for what they are. Wrong uns to be reviled and avoided. Maybe time to kill this thread now no one cares apparently. There were no winners just pick your choice of losers. In terms of learning about people I think everyone can see the worst in people when you look at Newall and McGregor and Dyer.

Open question still applies to Mr Dyer. Should we post a picture of your recently decrease family member and if we did would it still be acceptable as you said it was when you were asked about posting a picture of my dead mum and you said "yes".

Edited by TonInDublin, Yesterday, 09:32 PM.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

#3158 Ton or NoTON

Ton or NoTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:11 PM

In amongst the tragedy of the last few days of this thread, one thing I found amusing. The whole line about why would the Trust offer so many thousands if they hadn't done anything wrong or were completely wrong. When at the start of all this an offer was made to the Trust to repay 1500 to prevent them going to the police. I love it when history is manipulated after the fact. You can't ride two horses with the one arse. For anyone doubting the above see THE alternative blog. It's car crash stuff. Just delighted it's over and everyone can see Ernie and Iain and Gordon for what they are. Wrong uns to be reviled and avoided. Maybe time to kill this thread now no one cares apparently. There were no winners just pick your choice of losers. In terms of learning about people I think everyone can see the worst in people when you look at Newall and McGregor and Dyer.

Is this all as a result of a money in a bucket fundraising night from 8 years ago? Does this whole saga mean there won't be a Stars of '79 40th? How awful.

Surely, unless people want it to continue, it's wise to pretend these people don't exist anymore? Stop visiting the wind-up merchant's "blog". Well...unless he starts a less cowardly vlog on YouTube where we get to see and hear his ramblings, I don't think it's worth the attention!

#3159 capitanus

capitanus

POINTING AND LAUGHING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6470 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:27 PM

Is this all as a result of a money in a bucket fundraising night from 8 years ago? Does this whole saga mean there won't be a Stars of '79 40th? How awful.

There will be a celebration of another kind far sooner than that. :D

HTTP3d3dy5jbGlwYXJ0YmVzdC5jb20vY2xpcGFyd
Posted Image

#3160 Deano1874

Deano1874

BRING HIM HOME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3462 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 PM

I never chose Ernie as my legal rep. He was my lay rep in court after all the legal work was finished. I could have represented myself but he had all the paperwork and had a lot more time on his hands to prepare the case.

Ernie retired to Fife in 2013 and we had lost touch. He didn’t want anything more to do with the Stars Legal fight, as like myself, quite simply he'd had enough and promised his family to call it a day. All this about a seven year agenda is complete rubbish and laughable.

So, you did choose Ernie as your legal rep. You chose not to intervene and either self represent, or hire a lawyer. Ernie representing you was your choice, no matter what your reasoning for it is. 

Ernie's Blog - Ernie gets plenty of abuse and how he deals with that is up to him and none of my business.

Incorrect. Ernie's blog, and the 'abuse' he suffers as a result, is entirely your business. His blog's material was largely based around the court case, with Nick Robinson and Allan Feeney being chastised to a degree that some could even class as criminal. Your choice to have Ernie represent you, matched with your apparent nonchalance about the blog and it's victims is quite telling. You mentioned the effect that the court case has had on your family. Are you comfortable with the effects that the blog has had on the family of those victimised by your legal representative's blog? Are you happy that pictures of people's family members are being published in an attempt at some sort of perverse revenge for calling your legal representative out? Trying to wash your hands of something you are undoubtedly connected to simply doesn't cut it, as I suspect you're well aware of. 

I'm not going to get in to a war of words and a tit for tat spat on here about this, I just wanted to set the record straight.

I have absolutely no knowledge, or interest, in either who you are or the legal battle you were/are embroiled in. It's an absolute irrelevance to me. However, when you chose to allow Ernie to represent you, whether you accept it or not, you enabled Ernie to behave in the vile manner he has. Myself and many others with absolutely no link or interest in the Stars of '79 night have found pictures of ourselves and our family members published on Ernie's blog, along with some pretty sinister and vile posts. You shoulder part of the responsibility for this whole mess, whether you like it or not. No amount of pishy 'setting the record straight' posts are going to change that. 

Edited by Deano1874, Yesterday, 11:05 PM.

26/4/18

A Decade of Wakeism.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users