986 replies to this topic

#976 capitanus

capitanus

POINTING AND LAUGHING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6470 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:50 PM

I've been branded a racist due to using words like Muesli and Lahore, all because of sanctimonious little pricks like him.

Edit to add: there was nothing racial in anything I said. Just because types like him with agendas of their own have infested this board, perfectly good comments get censored in order to satisfy those who look upon every Asian as some sort of cause to champion in order to satisfy their own egos.

Edited by capitanus, Yesterday, 08:55 PM.

Posted Image

#977 Alan_Partridge_Ton

Alan_Partridge_Ton

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:57 PM

You really are a penis.

I.O.U. 1 GD.

#978 TRVMP

TRVMP

Rocket Man! Sad!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20867 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:22 PM

You've already shown your hand on that score...

**** up, grass.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

#979 Ton in Shawlands

Ton in Shawlands

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:25 PM

Returning to the point the brand new shiny system failed to cope with a bog standard lower league crowd on its second or third 'fully operational'matchday, it is a real cause for concern, or should be.

#980 TRVMP

TRVMP

Rocket Man! Sad!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20867 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:26 PM

Returning to the point the brand new shiny system failed to cope with a bog standard lower league crowd on its second or third 'fully operational'matchday, it is a real cause for concern, or should be.

The response will be that the system is working fine, it's just the pesky customers refusing to get a cars and instead showing up at the ticket office on the day. The 2 quid surcharge apparently isn't preventing this.

Do you like Abba?

#981 LargsTON

LargsTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16358 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:31 PM

The response will be that the system is working fine, it's just the pesky customers refusing to get a cars and instead showing up at the ticket office on the day. The 2 quid surcharge apparently isn't preventing this.

I've given up on the website so if I'm working late on a Saturday i won't be rocking up and paying £2 extra on general principle. What's been the biggest waste of money; the stand from St Mirren or the new turnstiles? Tough call.
"AT LEAST I'VE BEEN TO GRIMSBY"

#982 HamCam

HamCam

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2962 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:42 PM

The paying punter is not at fault. The people who commissioned this white and blue elephant without undertaking due diligence are to blame. Playing the game of deflect is fooling no-one. The club's biggest investment in years and no surprise they **** it up. At least those who struggled to get in may have missed the increasingly common clown shoes defending for the Dumbarton opener.

#983 TRVMP

TRVMP

Rocket Man! Sad!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20867 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:44 PM

I've given up on the website so if I'm working late on a Saturday i won't be rocking up and paying £2 extra on general principle. What's been the biggest waste of money; the stand from St Mirren or the new turnstiles? Tough call.

I know he cost less than the above but I still say it's Tony Wallace.

Do you like Abba?

#984 Tubes

Tubes

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:50 PM

I know he cost less than the above but I still say it's Tony Wallace.

The mesh that was bought to house away fans in the shed has been a bit of a nonsense aswell.

#985 Ton or NoTON

Ton or NoTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:57 PM

All in all, it seems like a case of meet the new boss, same as the old boss at Cappielow.

Why did the club not use the proceeds of a successful cup run to invest in the playing squad? This Warren Hawke chap could sell ice to the eskimos going by his frequent media exposure. Everything sounds wonderful, fluent. But why is it, especially given his involvement in the past as a player during relatively successful times, as well as during the Scott era, that he opted for turnstiles? I mean, surely bolstering the team and aiming to improve on last season is the logical approach? Is he a charlatan?

Edited by Ton or NoTON, Yesterday, 09:57 PM.

#986 TRVMP

TRVMP

Rocket Man! Sad!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20867 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:58 PM

I seem to recall Edmonds presiding over a failed theme park in Morecambe. Pot, meet... other pot.

Do you like Abba?

#987 Ton or NoTON

Ton or NoTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:04 PM

I seem to recall Edmonds presiding over a failed theme park in Morecambe. Pot, meet... other pot.

All successful people have failed at some stage, whether it be vital organs or business! I was bloody loaded at that point, gave away Christmas presents on the telly from my helicopter and everything. 

Hawke, currently of Morton, what's his legacy going to be as an administrator?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users