Highest Reputation Content

#1066201 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by dunning1874 on 12 May 2017 - 11:58 AM

Maybe that's exactly what you should do, sit down and have a pint with him.

You'd possibly then see it all in a different light once you've heard it all from the horses mouth.

That's exactly the point though, isn't it? How can people see it all in different light?

I'm guessing that the vast majority of people broadly agree with LargsTON and CHC on the case: they don't know the truth of what happened and had no personal involvement, they back no side in the case and accordingly they don't view Jim Gallagher or the Trust much differently on the back of it.

However, that's simply not all there is to it, because the behaviour of you and your master is an issue above and beyond the outcome of the case. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the court case, the way your master has conducted himself - that's him specifically, independently of JG - is absolutely disgraceful and even if the case had gone entirely, 100%, unequivocally in JG's favour, it wouldn't change that fact.

Sitting down for a pint with Jim as you suggest and hearing his whole side of things wouldn't change the facts of how your master behaved outwith the realms of the case. It's not about the rights and wrongs of the case, it's about everyone seeing through his behaviour that Newall is an absolutely despicable human being. Do you really, truly, honestly, not see why people view him (and by extension yourself) that way?

#1060083 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by TRVMP on 10 March 2017 - 10:41 PM

Ed meant to green dot it, he said. Fair enough, we've all had a slip of the fingers once.

Twice in a row, that would be a bit weird.

Three times? Now that's pushing it. Surely not.

Four? You're having a laugh. There's no way that's an accident.

Spoiler

That would be four "accidental" red 'uns, then, in the space of a few hours, all on the same topic, all on the same guy, from the world champion of empathy and the CEO of Caring about Other Peoples' Maws, Incorporated.

And apparently some people wonder why I don't believe anything this clown has to say.

#1065930 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by Toby on 10 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

So, how much has the groomer missed out on then?

MW-FG870_21k_tr_20170301090225_ZH.jpg?uu

#1061654 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by capitanus on 26 March 2017 - 03:21 PM

I don't know who you're trying to convince here. You weren't there and whoever has told you what happened on the day has misled you. I don't need to be told anything, I can read all I need to know with my own eyes.

1. As I said in an earlier post, it wasn't delayed because of Ernie's hearing problems. That's a complete fabrication.

2. The Trust have tried to have their OWN case dismissed on at least seven (7) separate occasions. Hardly the actions of people more than willing to have their evidence heard in court.

3. The Trust Deed did delay matters but only because the Trust chose to go down that route. JG's Trustee stated that he was not interested in the court case and was happy for it to continue. JG's people put up a bond to cover any losses to guarantee the Trust payment if they were successful. But the Trust chose to make a claim on the Trust Deed instead of continuing with their own action. If the Trust had continued with the action, and won, they would have recovered all of the claim as well as costs awarded by the court. THIS AMOUNT WAS COVERED BY THE BOND. Instead the Trust CHOSE to go with the Trust Deed with the likelihood of recovering less than £200 if successful. For the record, the Trusts claim on JG's Trust Deed was rejected by the Trustee for "insufficient evidence".

4. Not according to the Trusts own constitution, Supporters Direct Scotland and a top Glasgow law firm.

5. There are many people have been fooled by all this. I am not one of them.  :)

Bob knew within days that it was me who pulled the red wig photo. I told him it was me.

I still don't have a blog Davie.

I agree. It was a lovely day in Manchester yesterday, at least it was when I was there early afternoon.  :)

Talking of photographs, what happened to your profile pic?

Time was against me yesterday Davie. I don't drink but I'll happily sip a coffee with you when you're in town. Give me a shout.  :thumbup2:

That is a wee shame. You could have had people thinking you were tall, dark and handsome, instead of tall, light and seething.  :)

I'm sure it's something two grown men can sort out over coffee.  :)

Looks like it's game, set and match to Davie here.

All of the above just read like blubbering drivel from a complete pathetic joke of a grown man.

I take it back, you aren't a snake. Even a snake would know when to slither away and not return. You are too ****ing thick to be a snake.

#1059847 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by capitanus on 08 March 2017 - 06:58 PM

And in other news, does anyone see an uncanny resemblance between old Mentalfag and former TV Presenter and convicted Paedophile, Stuart Hall:

121526_1.jpg

No doubt we'll hear 'It's a knockout' when any one of a number of folk from here eventually catch up with him.

:lol: :lol:

#1069180 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by K K Kelbie on 14 June 2017 - 08:13 AM

Funnily enough, nobody has ever been able to explain what grooming has taken place or even for what purpose.

I guess the masters haven't explained that to all the minions yet.  :blink:

Fail. It was all set out on the evening when you shat out of attending the home play-off match r attending to The Norseman - spending it wiping drool, tears and snotters from your financially ruined, jakey groomer's chin instead. 

47a7l.gif

#1065084 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by K K Kelbie on 30 April 2017 - 07:11 PM

Success clearly follows Sir Gav and not just at the bookies.

You address Him by His proper title, you little bollocks.

Red dot.

#1060238 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by Uncle Joe Stalin on 12 March 2017 - 01:08 AM

No imagination required, I am me.  :thumbup2:

No - you're just the finger puppet of some gormless, alcoholic jakey. Sit down and shut up.

maxresdefault.jpg

#1071857 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by Cartoon Head on 29 July 2017 - 11:53 AM

Banned on the basis of TrumpED up allegations. Trip postponed for family reasons.

Family reasons - servicing all her punters on that dogging website.

#1071808 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by LargsTON on 28 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

1) Fiction

2) Fiction

3) The case is actually still ongoing, due to the Trusts case being conducted by a proven liar.

Answer his question you coward.

#1071694 Pre-Season

Posted by Scott on 27 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

Duffy says he doesn't think he'll bring in a CB, because when everyone's fit we'd be running with 3 CB's who wouldn't be playing, and a club like us can't afford that. He also said he tried umpteen times to keep Gavin Gunning in January, and also tried to get him in the summer, but he doesn't want to be here. Flies in the face of what Dr Z says.

Glad Duffy at least attempted to get him back. 

Heard from an excellent source that Gunning was very high maintenance during his time at Cappielow, issues in training. Very unlikely Duffy would want to risk taking that on again.

Would expect an experienced keeper to be one of our signings too.

Gunning was on £2k a week at Grimsby. Even if Morton wanted him back, they wouldn't get remotely close to his salary demands.

From what I've heard though (and the source couldn't be any better), it's very unlikely the management team would want to deal with him again. Extremely high maintenance.

Still being a ****er eh Toby ;-).  You just have to be single.

'High maintenance' was the exact description used by an ex-pro that is best pals with one of our management team.. passed on several interesting stories about the goings on at Morton when I chatted to him just after the season ended.

I know LOADS that you don't know! :thumbup2: No need to respond as I'd somehow forgotten to block you.. remedied now.

Absolutely no chance of Gunning re-signing for the reasons mentioned a couple of times previously - too expensive and he's hard work/not all there. We also already have 4 experienced guys that can play centre-half. 

JPMIL is pretty much spot-on. Gunning was good for us on the park, but squad harmony is really important for Duffy, and is one of the main reasons the last couple of seasons have been relatively successful.

Gunning was a regular for mystery 'tweaks' when the hard work started in training... on top of being a 'headcase' in general. Just not a good person to have around a training ground. These are the facts, and the reason that he is struggling to get a club at any decent level... too much of a gamble for most.

333.gif

#1070281 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by capitanus on 04 July 2017 - 06:28 PM

I'm star of the creepy old jakey's blog again - for two days running too. :thumbup2:

Now to take the **** out of him even more:

fotoflexer_animation.gif?w=731&h=637

5057734+_43b2d2860b3dfbb2f03e8e2ac8d8383

:lol: :lol:

Nobody will take you seriously there either, you deluded old goon. The only thing you will ever win anywhere is the square root of **** all, and if the lost cause which you are forever bleating about ever makes it as far as a courtroom it will be because some judge and his mates want a right good laugh too at the infamous 'Point and Laugh' Dickhead who is wasting his final years on this earth pursuing some stupid agenda because he got banned from a messageboard for being an odious old jakey. :lol: :lol:

What a Fannny you are, Ernie. I'm under your skin right now and you ****ing hate it. GIRUY.

:bouncy: :P :D :lol:

#1069251 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by TaunTon on 14 June 2017 - 08:47 PM

When are you visiting Largs and East Kilbride, Redward? 

Might be a while. Brokering a deal between the Tories and the DUP is not straightforward and will require all of Ed's legendary diplomacy and commercial reach. Hopefully he'll get round to visits after the queen's speech.

#1069193 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by K K Kelbie on 14 June 2017 - 12:37 PM

Accusing or not, you're still hiding behind an alias. What are you so scared of?

Fail. You just had the opportunity to meet me, Cartoon Head, whatastramash and several other members of The Clique in public. But you shat out of it and spent the evening cleaning the drool off of your jakey groomer's chin and praying that he didn't pish himself again. Everyone knows who you are and what you are. 

5401232415_f75cae370f_b.jpg

#1069175 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by Toby on 13 June 2017 - 09:57 PM

Yeah, but you were expecting your groomer to pocket £21,000 from the court case and pay for a wee holiday for you as reward for being a good little minion.

Look at how that one worked out for you, bellend.

This case was never about the money, any money recovered would have gone straight back to the funder.

It was all about getting an apology from the Trust for getting it wildly wrong. In 2012 Jim Gallacher offered to agree to dismiss the case with no costs either way, as long as the Trust issued a simple apology. At that time his costs were slightly over £10k. The Trust, or rather Nick Robinson, refused.

You're not a very good reader of people Toby, I do hope you're better at flipping burgers. 

I beg to differ.

#1068704 League Cup 2017-18

Posted by Deego on 06 June 2017 - 07:44 PM

I was about to post saying only part-timers would miss it for that reason, then it occurred to me I actually got married on a Saturday during the season. Missed a 3-3 draw with Queen of the South, including a hat-trick from David Witteveen.

Awright Gats.

#1067933 2017/18 Signings

Posted by Ray Von on 26 May 2017 - 05:37 PM

Heard from a few people that he was at Cappielow today.

Probably signing up for that fat ****s keeping fit thing.

#1067713 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by K K Kelbie on 23 May 2017 - 07:10 PM

Red Dick, Dothead.

An attempt effortlessly reversed by The Clique. Utter fail. 

#1072232 Looking For Painter And Decorator + Electrician

Posted by vikingTON on 04 August 2017 - 05:59 PM

Ed de Ball touched up the Sistine Chapel as he felt that Michelangelo had slacked off in a few places; Thomas Edison's innovations in electricity were also produced by the input of the Dorset dickhead.

Unfortunately he doesn't tend to actually show up as he is a massive, Walter Mitty s***ebag. Perhaps you'll have better luck though.