Highest Reputation Content

#1054864 Scottish Cup: "rangers" Vs. The Famous (12 February 2017, 15:00)

Posted by capitanus on 22 January 2017 - 11:46 PM

I hope that any Morton players dont succumb to the half-arsed hacks and copy jockeys with crap stories about them playing their boyhood idols.

For any players reading this, we are not ****ing interested in these kind of stories.  The Rangers that you loved as a plooky teenager died in 2012, and this team are not your boyhood heroes. 

Morton are paying your wages, show some respect to their support.

rant over.

#1056753 January Was A Great Month To Be A Ton Fan

Posted by Toby on 06 February 2017 - 07:48 PM

Feb is always bad.

Not always...

#1060083 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by TRVMP on 10 March 2017 - 10:41 PM

Ed meant to green dot it, he said. Fair enough, we've all had a slip of the fingers once.

Twice in a row, that would be a bit weird.

Three times? Now that's pushing it. Surely not.

Four? You're having a laugh. There's no way that's an accident.

Spoiler

That would be four "accidental" red 'uns, then, in the space of a few hours, all on the same topic, all on the same guy, from the world champion of empathy and the CEO of Caring about Other Peoples' Maws, Incorporated.

And apparently some people wonder why I don't believe anything this clown has to say.

#1041892 Next Seasons Away Strip Designed And Chosen By Fans

Posted by EanieMeany on 01 September 2016 - 06:22 PM

A new Morton social club would be full of whoppers like the people on here.

If it was like on here, there would be a few mouthpieces giving it large at the bar, a larger but still insignificant crowd of folk in a corner all muttering "if you weren't holding me back" into their pints and avoiding eye contact with the mob at the bar, a smattering of normal people and mortonjag dancing about in his boxers like yon guy in Still Game because some said the word "Trust" whilst LinwoodTon sniffed the seat he vacated in his madness.

Not that far removed from the Norseman as is, then.

#1037524 Squad For Next Season.

Posted by Scott on 25 July 2016 - 07:30 PM

"There is so much negativity goes on, particularly on the social network sites, that it would be good if people were vocal about the positive side. I can’t really do anything about that, but what I am doing is sticking up for the players because they deserve credit.”

Who's the grass?

Lee Wallace.

#1059847 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by capitanus on 08 March 2017 - 06:58 PM

And in other news, does anyone see an uncanny resemblance between old Mentalfag and former TV Presenter and convicted Paedophile, Stuart Hall:

121526_1.jpg

No doubt we'll hear 'It's a knockout' when any one of a number of folk from here eventually catch up with him.

:lol: :lol:

#1047225 Squad For Next Season.

Posted by stuart on 10 November 2016 - 09:15 PM

Tiffoney? I think he's on loan now.

#1034404 Squad For Next Season.

Posted by cappiecat on 09 June 2016 - 09:35 PM

I'm heading to France for euros.

I get them from the post office, it's cheaper.

#1033959 Squad For Next Season.

Posted by Ray Von on 31 May 2016 - 04:35 PM

Striker.

I thought he was a right winger?

#1061474 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by Davie McArthur on 25 March 2017 - 03:49 PM

Awwww Ernie, is that all you've got? A quote from me from this board in a bubble on one of the four photos you can see on my public Facebook?
Tell you what mate, you'd have ****ing loved it if that gutless **** Dyer had made it past the **** test. It's gold on there Ernie; photos of drink, drugs, sex. Your little balls would be spent in a minute 😊

Gutless ****.

#1061329 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by LargsTON on 23 March 2017 - 08:06 PM

He must have long arms to reach from deepest Fife.  :blink:

Not literally although he clearly tells you when to eat, sleep and s***e. You're like one of his greyhounds. Walkies!

#1060403 Ross Forbes Song.

Posted by TRVMP on 14 March 2017 - 10:58 PM

A quiet Tuesday evening, thought I would have another go on the quiet
Another great piece of skill from Forbinho on Saturday deserves recognition.
I thannngyooo.

De ye ken Ross Forbes
In his white and blue,
De ye ken Ross Forbes
Classy through and through,
De ye ken Ross Fo-o-o-rbes
Making fools of you,
De ye Ken Ross Forbes of the Morton

Next time you cross the road, don't bother looking.

#1060238 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by Uncle Joe Stalin on 12 March 2017 - 01:08 AM

No imagination required, I am me.  :thumbup2:

No - you're just the finger puppet of some gormless, alcoholic jakey. Sit down and shut up.

maxresdefault.jpg

#1059476 Greenockmorton.org In Visual Form

Posted by Toby on 03 March 2017 - 10:01 AM

Tody............when the FUK have u ever laughed. Good to see the usual personal attacks and abuse is still getting dished out.

Did yea see what I did there frog breath πŸ˜‚

Five years on I'm still laughing heartily about the death of your beloved club, dickhead.

#1058059 Scottish Cup: "rangers" Vs. The Famous (12 February 2017, 15:00)

Posted by Toby on 15 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

And I really dislike Kenny Miller.

If there's anyone associated with that club I do like it's Miller. The guy's been a brilliant professional and great servant to the national team, who received a hell of a lot of unwarranted stick in his time playing for Scotland. That he's still performing to such a high level at his age, and with the amount of chancers and wasters around him is a credit to the guy.

Just because the club he plays for is odious, that shouldn't deflect from Miller's qualities.

#1057883 Supporters Survey

Posted by TRVMP on 13 February 2017 - 11:38 PM

Where's the n&r

I think the funniest part of your club dying was that your wife and the clutch of bigotlings the pair of you spawned actually support them, instead of using them as - and you do the same with Morton - a lifestyle accessory to inveigle yourself into conversations where you're not wanted, and they would have been legitimately upset. The idea of them sitting around the kitchen table with tears in their eyes while you struggle to feign empathy is genuinely delightful.

#1056644 Ross Forbes Song.

Posted by capitanus on 05 February 2017 - 05:24 PM

Spain-train-crash.gif

Hey fluffer, there were lots of people killed in that accident you sick ****.

Red dot, Dickhead.

#1054594 Scottish Cup: Morton V Falkirk

Posted by Cet Homme Charmant on 21 January 2017 - 07:54 PM

The 1970s is an entirely irrelevant era of the game. In terms of tactics, pressing, fitness and conditions. As anyone viewing the historical footage without the Hovis-theme tune can tell for themselves. It's a different time that had entirely different requirementsfor success and that's how it should remain.

But instead the forum is obsessed with determining whether Aidan Nesbitt is better than Jim McLurg or whoever played on a mudbath Cappielow pitch in the fags and five pints of Guinness era. Tragic really.

You're missing the point young fella.

I'm pretty sure today's team would comfortably hump the emerging team of the season 77-78 that we're comparing them to, for all the reasons you mentioned above. And for that matter the team of the 77-78 would probably have humped the team of 63-64, and the team of 63-64 would probably have humped the 1922 cup winning team. We can only therefore compare a team of any given era against their peers at the time. 

So we're not talking about who's better, we're talking about the levels of entertainment they gave and excitement they generated. In my lifetime, until now, the team of season 77-78 to the early 80s was by far the the best in both respects. This current team are now starting to show that they can emulate them. It's natural therefore that those who have been lucky enough to experience both teams are making these comparisons.

This may come as a wee shock for you, but you're not the spokesman for the whole Morton support. If you find the blue rinse brigade boring or irrelevant, please feel free to ignore the posts. This forum is for all Ton fans, young and old.

#1051782 Do We Really Want The Skunks Relegated

Posted by TONofmemories on 31 December 2016 - 07:09 PM

The flood announcement btwπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Floods aye; floods of salty Div tears

#1051521 Bah Kee Stan

Posted by Cartoon Head on 30 December 2016 - 06:00 PM

PA150034.jpg