42 replies to this topic

#26 Alibi

Alibi

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11994 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:48 AM

The Inverkip Hotel is by a massive distance the best restaurant in Inverclyde, so it can stay.
'The Greater Port' is about as viable and lasting an entity as free Catalunya.

Yes, can't have Catalunya, population 7 million and pretty prosperous, repudiating the control of Madrid and declaring independence. Might give those Americans ideas of emulating them and telling Westminster to get tae.
"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

#27 TaunTon

TaunTon

8th just fine Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7708 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:22 AM

Yes, can't have Catalunya, population 7 million and pretty prosperous, repudiating the control of Madrid and declaring independence. Might give those Americans ideas of emulating them and telling Westminster to get tae.

I'm sensing a hint of bitterness here Alibi. Slow down your breathing and light an aroma candle ;)

#28 HamCam

HamCam

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3232 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:45 AM

I'm sensing a hint of bitterness here Alibi. Slow down your breathing and light an aroma candle ;)

Behave Alibi is still using joss sticks and whatever you do, don't start on about economic prosperity.

#29 TONofmemories

TONofmemories

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4676 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:48 AM

Viva Madrid

TIME FOR CHANGE!

#30 TRVMP

TRVMP

Your favorite president (me)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21411 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:12 PM

Apparently we can't, since despite the rank incompetence of Madrid they made a complete arse of it.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

#31 vikingTON

vikingTON

Award-winning fact-based analysis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17313 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:22 PM

You do realise the citizens of the Greater Port s*** all over the bumpkins fae Greenock

That's plenty from you.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

#32 HamCam

HamCam

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3232 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:45 PM

That's plenty from you.

^^^ rattled.

#33 TheGoon

TheGoon

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3906 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:49 PM

Port Glasgow is to Inverclyde what Greenock Juniors are to Greenock.

#34 TheGoon

TheGoon

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3906 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

Also, a very important poll occuring on our Twitter right now http://twitter.com/M...535798100512768

#35 TONofmemories

TONofmemories

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4676 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

Brian Wake > All others. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

#36 dunning1874

dunning1874

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8067 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:45 PM

Anyone who thinks Kudus Oyenuga is worthy of fond memorials or indeed has anything positive to say about him at all should report directly to Gulag for re-education.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

#37 TRVMP

TRVMP

Your favorite president (me)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21411 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:48 PM

It's Wake. Gunning a close second, Kudus a distant third. Maisano should be grateful to even be on the same list.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

#38 vikingTON

vikingTON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17313 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:20 PM

Shan Twitter polls slur the sacred dignity of Wake.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

#39 TONofmemories

TONofmemories

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4676 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:24 PM

John > marco

TIME FOR CHANGE!

#40 Jamie_M

Jamie_M

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3177 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 01:22 PM

And Wake wasn't even listed in the last poll which resulted in proclaiming Weatherson as our greatest striker of the last 20 years.

#41 Ray Von

Ray Von

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1344 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 01:28 PM

And Wake wasn't even listed in the last poll which resulted in proclaiming Weatherson as our greatest striker of the last 20 years.

Morton fans, in general, are ****.
I wouldn’t trust them to vote on anything, hence the reason our current strips are pretty rank.

#42 TONofmemories

TONofmemories

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4676 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 02:55 PM

Stats don't lie.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

#43 vikingTON

vikingTON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17313 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:03 PM

Shan polls of the opinion of cretins do though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users