107 replies to this topic

#51 gmfc23

gmfc23

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:01 PM

No they didnt. You will find i dont post or reply to any of your posts so you would be aswell letting it go now thanks.

#52 TRVMP

TRVMP

Gavin Gunning for the Supreme Court

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19499 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:05 PM

lol, that's kids fur yea.did they no ask who the fuks bawheid? :angel:

Once again you were punching the air, possibly also grunting "get in there", when you saw this news, as it would allow you to:

1) make a serious topic all about you
2) pretend to be offended that it's all about you

TiD summed up the actual subject very well, everything you've said meanwhile is a mixture of birthday card truisms, lies, and attention-seeking.

I would tell you to seek help but honestly I think it's funny as **** that your family has to live with you, they don't deserve any better.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

#53 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8936 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:32 PM

Fuk the Psychologist now. Can you please state the lies, just for the record of which yours is broken.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

#54 TaunTon

TaunTon

Luckless pedestrian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7203 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:48 PM

Lie No1 and No2 - 'I'd also like to stress this post has nothing to do with Celtic FC nor me point scoring'

Happy to help.

#55 TRVMP

TRVMP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19499 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:54 PM

^^^
Those are two of them, let's start with those before we get into the others.

Do you like Abba?

#56 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8936 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:21 PM

Ok wancerz, 1st and foremost I said Ceptic boys club 2nd I am NOT point scoring, how can any one point score on media news transmitted to joe blogs. I'm merely bringing it up for debate and discussion. You yellow bellies are a waste of a sperm sample. Imo 😉

#57 TaunTon

TaunTon

Luckless pedestrian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7203 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:38 PM

Get the fire brigade Bawheid

Your pants are on fire.

Edited by TaunTon, 27 November 2016 - 10:40 PM.

#58 TRVMP

TRVMP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19499 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:41 PM

The link between Celtic and Celtic boys club is pretty clear.

It's point-scoring because you keep bringing up the Norris situation. Oh, while I remember - last time you brought up child sex abuse (which you do all the time) you said you were intimately involved with the investigation at the time. Now on this thread you've said it may be brought to the surface again. So I'll just ask plainly: Do you have reason to believe there's more to the story than what got out at the time?

Do you like Abba?

#59 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8936 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:50 PM

sorry cant divulge that information because of the confidentiality issues. You can all think what you like about myself, but unlike you yellow bellies I have real morals and standards.

#60 TaunTon

TaunTon

Luckless pedestrian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7203 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:00 PM

sorry cant divulge that information because of the confidentiality issues. You can all think what you like about myself, but unlike you yellow bellies I have real morals and standards.

Yeah over the years we've seen plenty of examples of your real morals and standards.

#61 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8936 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:00 PM

Oh and as for the Norris situation, yes I bring it up regular. Have we to hide from it, keeping this out in the open help prevent it hopefully happening again. Why are you so OFFENDED by this issue of me bringing him up answer that if you dare. If you recall he had quite a few " best mates" on this forum, I was not one off them, he knew I was onto him the grease ball that he was. Perhaps you or some of your yellow bellied friends where on his friends list, that would explain the sensitivity on the subject. Anyway no matter what any new cases that come out after all these years deserve investigation.Take it you all know 7 clubs tonight have been named as to having a knowledge of sexual abuse going on at their respective clubs.

#62 TRVMP

TRVMP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19499 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:29 PM

:lol:

"WE MUST GET EVERYTHING OUT IN THE OPEN TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING"

"So, what are you doing about the situation?"

"That's confidential."

Youre absolutely bang to rights, a complete sicko.

Do you like Abba?

#63 TRVMP

TRVMP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19499 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:33 PM

Oh and as for the Norris situation, yes I bring it up regular. Have we to hide from it, keeping this out in the open help prevent it hopefully happening again. Why are you so OFFENDED by this issue of me bringing him up answer that if you dare. If you recall he had quite a few " best mates" on this forum, I was not one off them, he knew I was onto him the grease ball that he was. Perhaps you or some of your yellow bellied friends where on his friends list, that would explain the sensitivity on the subject.

Given that I was barely a teenager when this was going on that's a pretty disgraceful thing to say, but I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

You're absolutely loving this, you are sick, you get a frisson from posting about child sex abuse, I'm genuinely worried.

Do you like Abba?

#64 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8936 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:13 AM

look, I cant say anything on the past .I'm only stating what's  going on  today in  the press and media. Its not my place to bring the Norris situation back to task. That's for his victims if they wish to do so. Until then I'm sorry but that book is closed. Lets move on and back to the topic.

#65 TRVMP

TRVMP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19499 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:19 AM

look, I cant say anything on the past .I'm only stating what's  going on  today in  the press and media. Its not my place to bring the Norris situation back to task. That's for his victims if they wish to do so. Until then I'm sorry but that book is closed. Lets move on and back to the topic.

So you're happy to be part of a coverup?

And you're also happy to say to a guy who was a teenager when Norris was "at large" that he might have been on his friends list?

I think this is the topic now, Bawheid.

Do you like Abba?

#66 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8936 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:25 AM

There was no cover up and the friends list comment is a sarcastic remark not a fact unless you can confirm it

#67 TRVMP

TRVMP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19499 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:26 AM

There was no cover up and the friends list comment is a sarcastic remark not a fact unless you can confirm it

So you think it's appropriate to say, sarcastically or otherwise, to someone who was a teenage boy at the time, that he was pals with and protecting Chris Norris?

And you wonder why people think you're a creep who's in it for point-scoring?

You're clearly and obviously at it with your concern, you know far more than you're letting on.

Do you like Abba?

#68 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8936 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 08:28 AM

Ffs this ain't a newspaper it's a superhero cartoon strip , it's a forum with fictional characters who spout s***e , you's are constantly stating that. Some more than others I guess.

#69 TRVMP

TRVMP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19499 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:48 PM

Ffs this ain't a newspaper it's a superhero cartoon strip , it's a forum with fictional characters who spout s***e , you's are constantly stating that. Some more than others I guess.

You started by saying you hope no stone is left unturned, then you start wagon-circling and also cracking jokes about teenage boys having predators on their friends list. Absolute sicko. You know way more than you're letting on.

Do you like Abba?

#70 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8936 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:03 PM

No stone left unturned correct, can you enlighten me on my "joke" far from a joking matter. Unfortunately you yellow bellies seem to think  it should be a taboo, not in my book . Id like you to point out my mocking of these atrocious acts that have blighted out game.

#71 TRVMP

TRVMP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19499 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:12 PM

You said that you were being sarcastic when you said that a teenage boy would have included Norris in his friends list. Or was that not sarcastic?

Do you like Abba?

#72 TonInDublin

TonInDublin

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6677 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:16 PM

Really trying hard not to give oxygen to this attention seeker, but can I just point out that if you have ANY information about alleged child abuse, now or in the past, you are duty bound to report it to the authorities, and if you don't you are complicit in allowing the abuse to go unchecked.

So if, as you said on here, you have confidential information relating to any sexual abuse allegations - be it in football or elsewhere - can you confirm that you have taken the proactive actions of informing the police. A simple yes or no will do.

You have put yourself in a very precarious situation by stating fairly clearly on an open message board that you know more than you are telling - so before someone takes the common sense action of sharing this with the authorities - can you clarify if you have done that already ?

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

#73 Bawheid

Bawheid

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8936 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:47 PM

I'd like you TID to state where I said sexual abuse was taken place with an under 16 yr old at Morton FC . I think you will find I stated a certain person who was dealt with appropriately by both the club and the authorities . As I have already said TID you think you know everything and actually you know FUK all. I will agree with you on one issue anyone knowing of any form of sexual abuse ( your words) happening to any one under 16 has an obligation to report it. Please note historical accusations are a bit different be it 30 yrs or 1year. I find it very disturbing at your accusations and attacks on myself together everyone can bring this to the fore helping us learn and avoid any situations arising in the future. It's suits many on here to talk s***e when it suits and expect serious conversation when it suits. Make up your minds.

#74 Toby

Toby

People's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6105 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:04 PM

I'd like you TID to state where I said sexual abuse was taken place with an under 16 yr old at Morton FC . I think you will find I stated a certain person who was dealt with appropriately by both the club and the authorities . As I have already said TID you think you know everything and actually you know FUK all. I will agree with you on one issue anyone knowing of any form of sexual abuse ( your words) happening to any one under 16 has an obligation to report it. Please note historical accusations are a bit different be it 30 yrs or 1year. I find it very disturbing at your accusations and attacks on myself together everyone can bring this to the fore helping us learn and avoid any situations arising in the future. It's suits many on here to talk s***e when it suits and expect serious conversation when it suits. Make up your minds.

Yes, yourself more than anyone in that regard, hence, after your sly BJK digs that you've become notorious for on here, nobody's attaching any credibility to what you say when (if?) you are trying to be serious.

For the record, I know Bawheid and his family were indirectly affected by the Chris Norris case, me having been friendly with them at the time. He will know more than most of us about the case, but from the victims' side rather than the perpetrator's. Which makes it all the more despicable that he sees the need to poke fun at Celtic for the Torbett case.

#75 TonInDublin

TonInDublin

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6677 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:04 PM

I never said you had any information on any specific case - please refer me to where I did. I am making a general point about your replies on here where you imply you know more than you are letting on.

You were asked (and it's in the threads above) "Do you have reason to believe there is more to the story than got out at the time".

You replied " Sorry I can't divulge that information because of confidentiality".

So you have information. You have stated that yourself. My question is "have you provided and shared all of that information with the authorities". If the answer is yes then you are done. If not, then you are duty bound to do so. 

As for personal attacks on you - that is aimed squarely at you being a bigot. Which by your words and deeds on here, you most certainly are. I have never accused you of anything else.  

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users